August has been an amazing month for me blogging wise. Most of all because I got to join blogging powerhouses Faye, Aimee, and Rashika at The Social Potato! I am having such a blast, thank you for letting me join in on the Potato Family :D! You all should follow us there, especially as there’s currently a 2016 releases giveaway at the site!
I will still be at Read at Midnight most days of the week, thank you so much to every single one of you for viewing and commenting on my posts! You are amazing *showers you in love and puppies*
I apparently loved loads of books in August 😀
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson ☆☆☆☆☆
- Archivist Wasp by Nicole Kornher Stace ☆☆☆☆☆
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu ☆☆☆☆
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig ☆☆☆
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon ☆☆☆☆
- Updraft by Fran Wilde ☆☆☆
- The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin ☆☆☆☆☆
- Risk by Fleur Ferris ☆☆☆
- Half The World by Joe Abercrombie ☆☆☆☆
- The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle ☆☆☆☆☆
- A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston ☆☆☆
I also read: House of Shattered Wings, Legacy of Kings, More Happy Than Not (*cries thinking about book*), Crown at Midnight and Dreamer’s Pool. I am 100% behind writing my reviews. In my defence, I had loads of visitors over this month, including the in-laws!
September is going to be awful on my book budget, there’s way too many tempting new releases *quibbles in fear and wanting*
- I started a new feature offering free iPhone graphics on the site. The first two books featured were: Golden Son & The Wrath and The Dawn. I had heaps of fun with these posts so be on the lookout for more in the coming months. Throw me your suggestions 😀
- I opened my Design Shop! If you have any blogging or graphics need, shoot me an email ❤
- I went to Tasmania over the weekend, which explains my temporary absence from the blogosphere. It was SOO COLD. But I didn’t even manage to make it to the snowy mountain *cries* BUTTT I did get to see MONA, Hobart’s own eccentric art gallery — if you could call a wall of vaginas art? It was so BIZARRE O_O I felt like I was walking through an episode on American Horror Story. I would recommend going there at least once, though.
- Anyway, I am still super pooped from my weekend, so I am heading in for an early night ❤ Catch you around!