The Gilded Wolves is Roshani Chokshi’s best work yet. It’s populated by an endearing and diverse cast of characters, each trying to carve out a space of their own in a historical era that’s wont to erase them.
The prose are lyrical and brings this fantastical re-imagining of the Belle Époque to life, and there were so many great quotes to choose from that I could not refrain from turning a few into phone wallpapers.
- Characters and quotes belong to the talented Roshani Chokshi.
- The phone wallpapers are free for your personal use only.
- Please do not edit, repost, redistribute the images.
- They are made for iPhone 6, but should fit most smartphones.
DOWNLOAD HERE. This one is currently my own wallpaper, because I love the sentiment of channelling your anger into productivity and be an agent of change. God knows the world needs it. Severin is pretty much the living embodiment of this quote, it’s how he broods and schemes so well.
DOWNLOAD HERE. Leaders everywhere could use this counsel. It comes from the mother of one of my very favourite characters in this series – although it’s very hard to pick just one. Laila gets my vote because baked goods and grand gowns hold the key to my heart. Hypnos shares the spot though, can someone just show my boy the love and attention he craves and deserve?
DOWNLOAD HERE. Don’t you just love the moment where the title of a book or movie is referenced directly in the text itself? This quote has got to be one of my favourite examples of that in recent memories. It fits the context of the setting and the constant changing character dynamics within the L’Eden crew so well. I can’t wait to see what Roshani has in store for them in the future.
- Find more of my free book-related designs here.
- If you enjoyed these free graphics and want to support me, you can find me on Society 6.
- Alternatively, you can commission me for your custom graphics by contacting me.
- Finally, you can grab me a cuppa via Ko-fi here.
Have you read this book? If so, please tell me who your faves are and how much the ending wrecked you on a level of 1 to catatonic. No spoilers, though, please!